Maxxis Auto Assist Insurance Program
· The customer must buy at least 2pcs from the participating SKU line up to get a FREE Maxxis Tires Auto Assist Insurance Coverage for 1 year and avail the extended tire warranty of 5+2 years. SKUs to be purchased shall all be in similar sizes & patterns and must be installed in one vehicle only.
· The customer may get multiple insurance policies in the event he installs at least 2 pieces of Maxxis tires in different vehicles if he satisfies the criteria of having 2pcs of the same size of Maxxis tires installed in every single vehicle. However, clients who will install 4 pieces of Maxxis tires in a single vehicle shall only get 1 policy.
· 1 Maxxis Tire Auto Assist Insurance Policy for 2pcs-4pcs of participating Maxxis tires installed in 1 vehicle only. As strict implementation of 1 policy per vehicle only.
· The end-customers must complete the registration form in the program portal with correct data to receive an e-mail confirmation from Kwik.Insure regarding the activation of Maxxis Tire Auto Assist Insurance. Kwik.insure shall send the policy activation link based on the e-mail address provided by the customer.
· Receipts to be uploaded in the portal should be legibly written and must state the following information below, failure to do so will disqualify the customer in availing their FREE Maxxis Tires Auto Assist Insurance Coverage and Extended Tire Warranty:
- Date of purchase
- Dealer Name / Dealer Address
- Complete name / Contact number of the End user
- Complete name of the registered frontliner who assisted the purchase of the customer
- Detailed description of the purchased tires including the quantity, tire size and tread pattern, DOT series and complete serial number
- Vehicle make, model and year of the car serviced
- Plate Number of the vehicle or conduction sticker information
· Customers who will sign up for the FREE insurance promo will also be automatically covered under the Tire Warranty Program.
· End-Customer will receive an e-mail from Kwik.insure within 7 working days from the date of registration to activate their coverage. The customer has the responsibility to activate his policy to enjoy the benefits of his FREE insurance coverage.
· In case of dispute with respect to the terms and conditions of the Program, the decision of APBW shall be considered final.
(coverage for 1 year starting from insurance product activation)
- Accidental Death, Disablement and Dismemberment (Benefit of Php 100,000) - Pays up to the coverage of sum insured in the event of death or disablement due to accident
- Roadside Assistance:
a. Emergency Towing Assistance or Breakdown Towing ( Benefit of Php 6,500 per event) - In the event that the named vehicle is immobilized due to accident or breakdown, provider will coordinate for towing and/or labor cost for roadside repair of the member’s vehicle. The program will cover up to three (3) service calls due to mechanical breakdown and unlimited call for accident cases.
In the event the Member's Vehicle experiences a mechanical breakdown or is involved in a vehicular accident and becomes immobilized while on the road, AAC will arrange and pay for the cost for the Vehicle to be towed to the nearest authorized service center or to such place as the Member wants the vehicle to be towed [applies to residents in VIS-Min only] if immediate repair is not possible, up to Php 6,500.00 per event for a maximum of three mechanical breakdowns per year and unlimited if due to accident. Toll charges, Village entrance fees and Excess from the covered amount, if any shall be borne directly by the Member. Note that “0” km or occurring at member’s place of residence towing is allowed for mechanical breakdown only.
b. Crane Services ( Benefit of Php 10,000 per event) - In the event that the named vehicle falls to a ravine, off road, a deep trench, or rendered totally wrecked due to accident, the provider will coordinate for the rescue of the member’s vehicle with the sue of a crane. The program will cover one (1) service call per year, AAC will arrange for the Vehicle’s rescue, up to Php 10,000.00 for a maximum of one event per year. Up to 4500kgs. Crane services are always on a quotation depending on the vehicle situation, (how deep where the vehicle fell, or how far off road, fell of the lake, total wreck etc. It will all depend on the current situation and location of the vehicle)
c. Minor On Site Repairs (Benefit of Php 6,500 per event) - Should it be deemed possible that the provider or its designated mechanics shall coordinate the provision of minor roadside/onsite repairs such as change of flat tires, battery boosting, emergency fuel delivery (except fuel cost). In the event it is not possible to repair a car on the site, the provide shall arrange for the named vehicle to be towed to the nearest authorized service center. AAC shall assist the Member by arranging for a car mechanic to the Member's site and perform the Minor Onsite Repair up to Php 6,500.00 per event.
HOW TO CLAIM ACCIDENTAL DEATH, DISABLEMENT, AND DISMEMBERMENT:
Customer to contact KWIK INSURE thru the following communication platforms:
- Call (02) 8540 2612
- Email at email@example.com
- Social media platform – facebook, twitter, instagram
*Complete E-policy details will be sent by Kwik.Insure (The Insurance policy provider)
In case of claim in Roadside Assistance, clients may call (02) 8 531 88 499 for assistance provided by Assist and Assistance Concept Inc. (AAC)
Nationwide (not including areas with peace and order situations)
- National Capital Region (NCR)
- Cordillera Autonomous Region: Abra, Apayao, Benguet, Ifugao, Kalinga and Mountain Province
- Region I: Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, La Union, Pangasinan
- Region II: Cagayan, Isabela, Nueva Viscaya, and Quirino
- Region III: Aurora, Bataan, Olongapo, Zambales, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Tarlac, Pampanga
- Region IV-A: Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, Quezon
- Region IV-B: Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro, Palawan
- Region V: Albay, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Sorsogon
- Region VI: Aklan, Antique, Capiz, Iloilo City, Negros Occidental - (Bacolod)
- Region VII: Tacloban City, Cebu, Bohol, Negros Oriental, Siquijor
- Region IX: Zamboanga Del Sur
- Region X: Bukidnon, Misamis Occidental, Misamis Oriental, Cagayan De Oro City
- Region XI: Davao del Norte, Davao Del Sur, Davao Oriental, Davao City
- Region XII: South Cotabato - (General Santos City)
- Region XIII: Agusan Del Norte, Agusan Del Sur, Surigao Del Norte, Surigao Del Sur
- Age eligibility for this product is 18 to 75 years old
- Subject to standard personal accident policy conditions
- Master policy will be issued to the group policy holder and individual certificates will be provided to the insured.
- Terrorism exclusion endorsement
- Disclosure of material facts clause
- Policy coverage is effective for (1) year
- Per name basis only for the personal accident coverage
- Per vehicle basis only for the roadside assistance coverage
- Only (1) policy per member in coverage period
- For the roadside assistance - vehicle must be within 10 years old
- You are the original purchaser of a MAXXIS brand radial passenger/light truck tire;
- The tire was originally purchased from an authorized dealer/distributor of AP Blue Whale Corp. or Solid Trend Trade Sales Inc.
- The tire has been used only on the vehicle on which it was originally installed.
- The tire has the appropriate size and load range for the vehicle according to the vehicle manufacturer's recommendation;
- A claim under this Limited Warranty may be made by presenting to the MAXXIS authorized dealer/distributor the original proof of purchase for the tires or the email registration confirmation of your warranty.
For any warranty claims, please visit the dealer where you purchased the Maxxis Tires. Please bring the original copy of the official receipt.
- Road hazards, including but not limited to cuts, snags, punctures, bruises, impact breaks, tire plugs and/or any other damage caused by tire repair.
- Tire failure or damage resulting from improper operation or maintenance such as, but not limited to, overloading, excessive speed and inflation practices causing excessive operational temperatures that exceed specifications, misapplication, vandalism, use of puncture sealants, and/or fillers which affect the tire's pneumatic qualities, fire and/or chemical corrosion.
- Irregular tread wear resulting from improper wheel alignment, under or over inflation, tire abuse (such as spinning), improper mounting or dismounting, vehicle mechanical problems (such as faulty, worn or malfunctioning brakes and/or suspension, etc.), damaged wheels, tire truing, snow/ice chain usage, flat spots caused by panic braking, tires involved in accidents and tires used for racing purposes.
- Tire alterations such as but not limited to bead or sidewall decorative material and/or adding a white inlay (whitewall) to any tire.
- Ride, vibration, and/or out-of-round problems occurring after the first 2/32nds or 1.6 mm of tread wear determined not to result from any problem covered under the Materials and Workmanship Limited Warranty.
- Tires purchased from the Maxxis Auto Assist Program Participating Dealers
- Tires used for racing or other competition events